Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PersonalSA: I know it's long, but it's worth it.

I am in a handsome mood today................... - 30 (Connecticut )

Hi Ladies,
My name is Steffan but my friends call me Mike... and I am a model for precision grooming products. I drive a hot BMW and I want to meet a lady to take for a ride in my nice car maybe we can go to a nice restaurant like applebee's I like to eat steak and I will buy you a steak too.....Then we can go for another ride to my mother's house and she can make us flan for desert. I am a nice guy I won't hit you if I get upset, we can talk out our problems. I don't have kids. I have my own place with a dishwasher and a pulsesating shower head I want a nice honest loyal woman. I have many interesting friends. Maybe we can be friends I like cars and I can fix your car if it breaks. Other than being a superstar precision grooming products model my other skill is handyman-ness I can fix alsmost anything. i also know a lot about everything and can answer almost any question that you have. i am very smart. so if you are a sweet girl I would like to go out on a date with you and maybe in the future we can get married and go on a honeymoon to florida were it is sunny all the time. I like my car a lot but if you are pretty and sweet maybe i will let you drive it. maybe i will even let you drive it to your job so you can show it off to all your co-workers and then maybe i can come visit you at work so you can show me off to all your co-workers and then i can take you places with me so i can show you off to all friends and co- precision grooming products models and make them jelous because i got such a hot car and a sweet girl by my side. I like to meet you so lets go out on a date and have fun i would like to see your picture to. I would like to know what kind of car you drive and send me pictures too. I dont care if it is a ugly with dents and and a broken windsheild I have auto-body tools and i can fix and paint the car for you. I like to go the beach in my car too. so if you like the beach we will have fun in the summer time too. maybe we can go to fun places like amusement parks and ride the carousel and i'll yell weeeee weeee at the top of my lungs and maybe i'll get luck and you will give me a kiss on my cheek and then we can go out for pizza and if we are lucky they will have a juke box and we can play mars volta viva l'viaquez 3 times in a row everybody will love us and they will pay for our pizza. thank you for reading my ad .........maybe we can go for a bike ride

3 comments:

Carl Yost said...

Wow, this almost reads like a Gertrude Stein piece. Pigeons on the grass alas. If they were not pigeons what were they.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who occasionally trolls CL personals for LOLz.

Alicia said...

My fave part is the "i'll yell weeee weeee at the top of my lungs" -- you know, if you consider it in an innocent, childhood sort of way. Rather than a Freudian way.

Hehe. Unfortunately, this doesn't prove that you're not the only one, self.

But I suspect there are many of us.

Becca Knight said...

I spent quite a bit of time in DC last year procrastinating (from writing grad school papers) by laughing at CL personals. My favorites were always under "Missed Connections." (Really? You thought that there was only ONE woman wearing a red shirt at the Farragut North Metro stop today . . . and that she'd read your note on CL?!) I haven't yet read any from Tri-Cities' CL but I bet they are GOOD (and by that, I mean BAD, of course).

(Yup, still catching up on your blog. I'm getting there, though! I think I stopped reading it in July when I moved and lost internet access at home.)