Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Personally...

Dear CU readers,

I was trolling the Craigslist personals last night, which I almost never do (see my previous post on the Hartford Advocate's personals section -- that was the last time I read any), in search of fodder for blog posts.

I know. It's cheating.

But you'll like what I found. You'll read it and you'll like it, you betcha.

Besides, I think we all need a break from all this political stuff.

So over the next few days, I'll post some of the best of the Joe Sixpacks' ads from the "men seeking women" section...the only section I read because what I found there was enough. Good Lord, was it enough.

If you're interested in responding to any of these ads, which are all for men in the Hartford, CT area, you'll have to look it up on craigslist yourself. I'm in the business of amusement here, people, not matchmaking.

Darn right.

Alicia.

No comments: