Sunday, October 12, 2008

PersonalSA: And you're wrong, again.

Personal ad, Craigslist in Hartford, men seeking women, 25 yrs. old:

"....last time i posted i met a drop dead gorgeous boricua woman who said i was amazing and smart but she told me she isnt ready for a guy like me????ladies....what the fuck is wrong with ya'll...i'm 25 single no children and i'm fucking gorgeous..why can i not find a decent "sane" woman to spend sometime with maybe idk COMMITT TO HER!!!..wow..its not wonder there are so many fags running around the world...ya'll be turning men gay its ya'll fault...and vice versa with us...so dont think i'm hatin on women...but damn ya'll all i ask is for a woman around my age whos sexy height weight portianate..that means no fat no skinny women...sorry i know ur great the way you are...but its just not gonna work if u are not attractive...what you want from? its the way it is...anyway...if you wanna get to know me...hit me up..please reply with a pic and info about you...and we'll take it from there i guess...not really giving my hopes up..but who knows i been wrong before.."

No comments: