Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Welcome to my blog, you stupid pig

Additional blogging sins I intend to commit:

Blogging about, or from the perspective of, a pet
Blogging ad infinitum about my political views, in a way that makes yours sound stupid and that doesn’t go into enough detail to allow refutation
Self-contradiction
Irritating consistency that implies simple-mindedness
Use of slang that causes me to seem like an old fuddy-duddy
Using my public blog as a personal journal and then getting overly offended when anyone comments or tries to give me advice
Using my blog as a confessional
Complaining incessantly about my status as a single person (“so lonely, want to die,” etc.), and possibly later, about dating (“significant other is so annoying, want some space,” etc.)

These amendments are effective immediately.

No comments: