Monday, March 16, 2009

Recolumnized

Well, it turns out my column last week didn't run (yet) because the new editor at the paper wanted to include the town names for the comic shops I referenced in the column.

And they couldn't contact me to ask where the shops were because they didn't have my phone number...

And apparently they also couldn't look it up online, where all sorts of information is kept, including references to all three comic shops and their location. A Google search would have taken about a third of a second for each shop, making the search time about one second total.

Maybe the Internet was broken or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think someone should write the Internet a letter and let it know it needs to market itself better.

Oh, and you win a thousand internets for your hilarious columns!!