Sunday, March 29, 2009

PSA: Sunday shutdown

Well, my three readers, despite my writing this on a Sunday, don't be fooled: I've decided to stop posting to CU on the day of rest.

It's mainly a question of Internet access. The library is open of a Sunday from January into April, but will be closed on Sundays thereafter -- and will be closed on Saturdays through the summer (bizarrely), and so I'll already be scheduling posts in advance.

It's also a question of laziness.

Sorry to the 1.5 of you this might disappoint -- but you can spend your lazy days in (or your post-church afternoons) reading back posts on Overheard Lines or see what Garfield Minus Garfield is up to.

Or, heck, pick one of the "classic" CU posts of 2008. Surely you don't have photographic recall of all 594 of them. That's about ten years of Sundays right there.

And I'll let you know if I ever get Internet, and a renewed sense of implacable motivation, at home.

No comments: