Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yearbook Quotes: "SSS" (regrets)

“Our double suicide (out the window) would have been a good conversation piece.”

“Oh dear God, what a dumb year.”

“Sorry, this is all I have to write with.” [In red colored pencil]

“Too bad you won’t see me overcome my flutiness.”

“Our phone conversations (sorry about that one in particular – you know and remember, I’m sure)…”

“Alisha – Nooooo!! Sorry, Alicia.”

“Those calculators are invading my life.”

“P.S. I’m still an agnostic. Better luck converting me next year.”

“P.S. (Sorry I have no P.S.)”

“Jeff knows I’m really not that stupid – doesn’t he?”

“Sorry I didn’t kill you with that plastic bag, but there is always next year.”

1 comment:

The Crabby Hiker said...

you had funny friends once. Too bad that's over

;-)