Saturday, August 30, 2008

PSA: Unpheromones

Yesterday at Pizza Hut, I made a male employee I'd never seen drop a bucket lid he was holding. I was just standing there.

"I'm clumsy sometimes," he said, and smiled at me goofily.

Another male employee I'd never seen stopped in the middle of his work in the walk-in fridge when I went to put some dishes away, and asked me with a note of sincerity in his voice, "so how are you today?"

"Fine," I said, and left the freezing room.

Well. I'm not quite sure what to make of it all, frankly. I seem to have developed some kind of superpowers over the last who-knows-how-long. Which begs the question: Is it finally time to write to my celebrity crush and ask him if he'll marry me?

I'll let you know what James Spader says.

1 comment:

Christina Borel said...

James Spader is the best celebrity crush ever.