Monday, August 11, 2008

Challenge: Letter-blogging

You've seen "Cat Blogging" and the recent "Midway to Love" -- a letter to a carnie.

Now's your chance to suggest another faux letter.

Feel free to recommend a writer, recipient, and/or topic, either real or imagined (person or situation). I'll see what I can do.

Note: I happen to know that there exists another blog dedicated entirely to letters. I don't want to encroach on this territory; instead, my "letters" are meant to explore the boundaries of satire and identification.

You know, if you think about them in an English-majory way.

Otherwise, their point is to be funny.

Now get suggesting!

1 comment:

The Crabby Hiker said...

brd gets a freaking shout-out. Good job. Also, if I know her well (and I think I do), she's not very territorial.