Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mix: [Guess the theme, win a prize!]

"Black Mirror" -- Arcade Fire
"White Composition" -- Darker My Love
"Red Rain" -- Peter Gabriel
"Pot Kettle Black" -- Tilly and the Wall
"Black and White People" -- Matchbox Twenty
"White Whisper" -- Deep Forest
"Brick Is Red" -- Pixies
"Black Math" -- The White Stripes
"White Flag" -- Dido
"Black & White" -- Sarah McLachlan
"Infra-Red" -- Placebo
"Many Shades of Black" -- The Raconteurs
"White Light" -- Gorillaz
"Black Like Me" -- Spoon
"Red House" -- Jimi Hendrix

3 comments:

villanellegirl said...

What is black, white and read all over? The newspaper.

Carl Yost said...

Your White Stripes tribute album?

Alicia said...

RIGHT, villanellegirl. Not only are you named after my fave form poem, you're clever to boot.

You win a copy of any mix you want from CU. (I'd give you a copy of this one, but I don't know if it's any good. I haven't actually listened to it.)