Thursday, January 8, 2009

Comic books I read in 2008

The entire Cerebus series (Dave Sim) *sixteen volumes, ~6000 pgs.
The complete Bone (Jeff Smith) *one volume, 1300 pgs.
The complete Persepolis (Marjane Satrapi)

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller)
Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again (Frank Miller)
Best American Comics 2006
Blankets (Craig Thompson)
Contract With God Trilogy (Will Eisner)
Epileptic (David B.)
From Hell (Alan Moore, Eddie Campbell)
Robot Dreams (Sara Varon)
Sin City (Frank Miller)
The Cowboy Wally Show (Kyle Baker)
Watchmen (Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons)
Why I Hate Saturn (Kyle Baker)
You Are Here (Kyle Baker)

1 comment:

jenny d said...

I was getting my oil changed yesterday and the girl sitting next to me in the waiting room was reading Watchmen. She told me Fox is taking WB to court over something about the movie. Have you heard about this?