Sunday, June 15, 2008

Mix: LUVV 4-EVR

"Searching for Your Love" -- The Sterling Stitches
"Love Comes Quickly" -- Pet Shop Boys
"Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" -- Sophie B. Hawkins
"Is It Love" -- Mr. Mister
"Failing a Test Falling In Love" -- Danielsons
"If You Find Yourself Caught in Love" -- Belle & Sebastian
"I Love You" -- Sarah McLachlan
"Show Me Love" -- t.A.T.u.
"It's True That We Love One Another" -- The White Stripes
"Bleeding Love" -- Leona Lewis
"Modern Love" -- Peter Gabriel
"You Love It When It Rains" -- Outerstar
"Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above" -- CSS
"Length of Love" -- Interpol
"Love Will Tear Us Apart" -- Joy Division
"A Martyr for My Love for You" -- The White Stripes
"My Lover's Gone" -- Dido
"No More 'I Love You's'" -- Annie Lennox
"Love on Haight Street" -- BT

If you would like a CD copy of this mix, send your address to Alicia's email.

No comments: