Sunday, September 28, 2008

PSA: Follow along with me.

You'll see from "PSA: I'm stalking you, 2.0" that I'm a follower of many of your blogs now, those of you who have blogs I know about. What I didn't write at the time -- because I'm not a real cyber-stalker -- is that I'm also a follower of a relatively recent addition to the blogosphere, thanks to friend Jenny and her following-ship. ("Follower-ship?" "Followerhood?" Hmm. Help me out, editor Sara.)

"Needs a good edit" is exactly what my blog would be like if I were more consistent, less prone to online hystrionics and, well, overall less "vaudeville." And if CU didn't have such a clearly defined goal of offending all who read.

So when you get tired of continuing unprotected through the unpredictable mental peregrinations of someone who couldn't commit to more than a minima (template) -- or when you've just read everything I've got up already -- read this blog.

Savor it.

Wish there were more.

And -- most importantly -- feel bad along with me that you didn't write it first.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Many thanks for all this!

My vote's for "followership"--like a spicier version of "readership" or "viewership."

Also, I think of fruity hard candies as more of an old woman thing than an old man thing, but lemon...that could swing both ways. But come on, I'm right about the Butter Rum Lifesavers.

Though, in a pinch, or even without a pinch, I'd eat those.

Becca Knight said...

Sorry, you have yet to offend me!