Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things I did today, 8/6/09

Went downtown to pay my late car tax, which came to $30.70 including the late fee

Stopped at the former office of my former doctor to see if I could get a copy of my MMR and Hep B immunizations from them before I start school in three weeks

Went to the pharmacy to try to get a prescription filled, got myself in their system and was told there would be a $60 copay -- so walked out

Went to my other doctor's office to pay a small outstanding bill and ask about the prescription

Shopped at Target for a black fitted sheet to cover my futon couch, and a new pillow

Got Betty an oil change

Went to the bank to get cash

Used $20 of that cash to have my car's emissions checked for registration renewal by the 22nd*

Some of an apparently infinite number of dirty dishes

All the laundry

Found my hot-glue gun in old craft boxes

Re-glued the ridiculous rhinestones to the metal gold-plated-looking photo frame they came on, so I can put a photo of P.C. in it, for my Waltham den

Gathered over 20K of P.C.'s money earned in Vice City, bringing his total bankroll up past 180K

Watched three more episodes of "Sleeper Cell: American Terror"

Assembled a new drying rack

Cracked the new drying rack's top arm during assembly

Disassembled some dresser drawers using a hammer

Hammered my own knee, causing a small welt to appear

Cleaned the toilet

Windexed the bathroom mirror

Took a shower

Watched P.C. drive his Vice City motorcycle over the tops of several buildings, falling off multiple times and ending up back in the elevator every time

Put on my "What Happens in the Holodeck Stays in the Holodeck" shirt that P.C. gave me and prepped to go watch SYD at Joe and Liz's

Watched and gabbed about and blogged notes on the season 5 final results show for "So You Think You Can Dance"

Posted

Cheered

Got tired and went home

*Betty passed her emissions test with no trouble.

No comments: