Friday, August 14, 2009

Re-Yahoo

Well, today I paid for the seventh time the $10 it takes to keep my email account open per year -- I subscribed to Yahoo! Plus while I was in China. (We didn't check old email addresses while we were in-country.)

And today was the day that Yahoo! finally got me to write in my "new secret questions" -- just in case I forgot the password I've been using for every login since I got this email address ten years ago.

In case you're interested in hacking in and changing said password, my first secret question-and-answer was as follows:
"Seriously, is Yahoo going to make me ask a question? -- Apparently"
I can't remember the second one, but I'm sure it was something like "Is Yahoo being stupid? Yess [the answer had to be four characters long]"

I hope actual people have to read and approve of these questions before they go through, so someone actually knows what I think about this.

1 comment:

Christina Borel said...

girl, i love your old email address, but come over to the dark side..of gmail. where email is free and organized and happy, i bet your no one would have your yahoo screen name