Friday, August 28, 2009

PSA: You go squish now!

Well, reader(s), I've officially started classes for an M.A. This means my time will be filled up with things like reading, writing, and occasionally and probably against my will, "producing culture."

If some of the culture I produce is blogable, I'll post it.

Otherwise, I'll likely have to cut back officially on the number of blog posts you can expect; I say "officially" because you've likely already made these mental alterations over the past few weeks, when I wasn't blogging on weekdays, or over the last several months, when I wasn't averaging two posts per day.

So from now on, I'll blog whatever I can think up for the week ahead with a goal of five posts per week, and post them (maybe in time-release form) on the weekends.

In other words, nothing, really, is going to change for you: I'll be blogging approximately the same amount and same content I have been -- I've just decided to stop feeling any guilt about not doing more.

Note: I haven't forgotten the offer to produce a flex-my-brain essay, probably on FNL's portrayal of masculinity, for CU...but since I haven't had a chance to watch the two seasons I have of Friday Night Lights yet, it will take awhile.

No comments: