Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PSA: "Solve your manhood issues immediately"

If any of you, my readers, are men, I'd be happy to forward this email from ercanfrsyl to you.

Though I haven't opened it, my bet is that the entirety of the message is one of the following:

if Freudian, "admit you want to sleep with your Mom;"

if Jungian, "you're a part of a vast system of archetypes and can find value in identifying your archetypal place in the collective unconscious and playing out that role;"

and if general self-help, "be confident! And buy this book!"

Let me know if, having heard these three pep talks, you'd still like to look over the contents of the email.

1 comment:

Curious Monk said...

what, no cognitive therapy? narrative or group therapy? clearly this emailer isn't a very interesting person.