Saturday, May 24, 2008

Accusations IV

Singers or bands that include siren-y sounds in their mixes, then release them as singles to be played in the radio: If I get whiplash from looking around for an ambulance or fire truck every time your chorus comes back around, I'm sending you my medical bill.

Singers or bands that include ring-tone-like sounds in their mixes, then release them as singles: If I start missing my calls because I assume it's just your song, you'll be getting a letter from me. (Or a call, if you're Mike Jones.)

People who download ring-tones of their favorite songs, especially those who pause when receiving a call to listen until "the good part": Stop doing that.

1 comment:

Curious Monk said...

Not police cars? that's what sirens in music make me look for. guily conscience, i guess.