Monday, July 13, 2009

Wallet: Arlandria

Here's a wallet that could run upwards of $100,000,000 on the black market...but I'd sell it to you for $6.




Actually, I think the wallet is pretty cool: It's laminated in tape, and as you can see, it fits cards really well. (I didn't put any identifying cards in there, so sorry everyone -- no stealing my credit card number today...though now you know I shop at Stop & Shop, am a Triple-A and Blockbuster Video member, and that someone once gave me a gift-credit card.)

It's thin, but that's partly because there's no change purse section. I haven't figured out how to make paper strong enough to handle an old-lady's worth of pennies. You/she will have to keep them in your pocket or, if there are too many for that, a Ziploc bag.

This wallet is also going to Debbie and Jeff -- probably more Jeff, since a purse can't be carried around by a dude.

(Note: $20 and $10 provided by P.C. The $1 is mine. None are included in purchase price of wallet.)

No comments: