Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Local Trivia: Hey, hey, there are monkeys!

The Pizza Hut quarter machine ("Toy Treasure Chest," similar in content to "Lucky, Lucky Me" quarter machines, if you have either of these in your area) has been REFILLED, and almost the entire top layer of items IS MADE UP OF TINY PLASTIC MONKEYS.

I've gotten the "lounging monkey" twice -- he lays back with his hands behind his head and legs crossed at the knee, as though on vacation or staring up at clouds -- from a "Lucky Lucky Me" machine at a Kmart, and I am DELIGHTED with the little guys.

I can't wait to get "covering his eyes monkey" and "sitting up monkey" and all the others to go with 'em.

Awesome.

1 comment:

jenny d said...

I want to see pictures of the monkeys on the blog. And I think they should be in a QL scale - perhaps to measure unexpected excitement.