Friday, March 14, 2008

Confessions, V

A few weeks ago, I found a crack pipe in the back room at Pizza Hut. I know whose it was.

On my first day at the paper, I strongly suspected -- and suspect -- that someone was doing drugs in the first stall of the ladies' room. I don't know who it was.

When I was little, I deliberately made a friend cry and then suggested to her that she must be crying due to her body's attempt to rid itself of excess salt and not because of what I had said, because I didn't want to get in trouble.

1 comment:

Curious Monk said...

Have you read Cornell West's "Democracy Matters"? if you haven't, what the hell is wrong with you? it's the best book i've met since college, by far. anyway, since west's job title "professor of religion and philosophy" at harvard, is pretty much the best one i could imagine, and since the u of m rejected me, should i go into religious studies?