Thursday, March 27, 2008

Accusations

(To balance out Confessions, I accuse:)

People who leave used diapers in public parking lots after changing their children in the car: That's disgusting.

The manufacturers of "Colgate toothpaste" -- apt term for it, as it has the consistency of grade-school paste. Now if only they could make it taste half as good.

The driver of the Honda Element with the fire prevention ad covering the entire rear window, who drove up on my bumper through the entire I-84 to 691 ramp and then pulled angrily around me, only to cut me off, re-entering my lane for the first exit, less than a mile away: Your evil trifecta of Element, full-window ad and terrible driving habits has been noted. When the apocalypse comes, I expect the "four horsemen" to be taking lessons from you.

No comments: