Monday, April 13, 2009

Mix: Chill Outz II

"Colorblind" -- Counting Crows
"Dancefloor Destroyer" -- You Say Party! We Say Die!
"Older Chests" -- Damien Rice
"The Wolves (Act I and II)" -- Bon Iver
"Daydreaming" -- All Girl Summer Fun Band
"No One's Gonna Love You" -- Band of Horses
"Superman (It's Not Easy)" -- Five for Fighting
"Blame It on the Tetons" -- Modest Mouse
"Il Ne Te Merite Pas" -- Arno Elias
"Walk On The Moon" -- Asobi Seksu
"Don't Panic" -- Coldplay
"Fair" -- Remy Zero
"The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" -- The Postal Service
"The Limit To Your Love" -- Feist
"Heavy" -- Los Abandoned
"This Woman's Work" -- Maxwell
"Daughters of the Soho Riots" -- The National
"Follow the Cops Back Home" -- Placebo

1 comment:

BK said...

Drat. I meant to ask you a copy of your 8am mix - that was my fav. Mitch et al. kept me entertained almost all the way to DC! Thanks. I hope you had a great last day in JC!