Friday, June 5, 2009

PSQ: Pick a tat.

Here are the three hypothetical tattoos I came up with the other night while laying awake attempting to answer that all-important question: What ironic/self-expressive tattoo would I choose to get if forced to get a tattoo at gunpoint?

It's a question we're all forced to consider at some point in our lives, and I'd like to enlist your help deciding. As you know, any sign of hesitation with these sorts of gunmen and you're dead meat, so a landslide victor is what we're going for, here.

1. A tribal armband-style tattoo circling my upper arm, but made up of an "A" on the outer bicep and "+" signs all around it, in traditional tattoo font.

2. The word "bad" in an old-tyme font with open "a," tattooed on my butt ("badass")

3. A small black arrow pointing to the pinky toe of my left foot, leading from the small-type words "not this one"

Please comment your vote.

1 comment:

jenny d said...

2. You should get "smart" instead of "bad."