Thursday, March 10, 2011

PSA: Zombie Sheen

Last night I had a dream that Charlie Sheen's rantics were the result of a zombie virus. We were all waiting anxiously to see how it would progress and whether it would spread or not.

My dream was probably due in equal parts to the fact that I've got a bad cold, that I've been a pretty anxious person lately, and that I saw part of a zombie movie last night and had the Charlie Sheen "Winning" autotune song stuck in my head when I went to sleep.

It's also interesting considering my views on the fascination with Charlie (in terms of class), and what many scholars have observed about zombies (that they represent the lower class and fear of its uprising). I think it actually sums up my overly long post on this topic pretty well.

This is probably my most successful dream mash-up of ideas, with "Sesame Streets ahead" as a relatively close second.

No comments: