Saturday, December 11, 2010

PSA: Random books available to all readers

In deference to my recent desire to have a bedroom, rather than the library-where-I-sleep that I've had since I moved back to Local Town, CT, I've been culling the giant herd of books I'd accumulated for communal use.

If any of you would like a carefully selected, but still semi-random packet of books for Christmas, or for any other purpose, email me your address and I will send you three, or fewer, or more if you request it.

I always loved walking into the D.C. public library, whose shelving systems I could never understand, and pulling a few random books off the shelf, checking them out and then seeing what I had. This would be that, for you, but with the bonus of also getting a package in the mail around the holidays.

Let me know if there are any themes you would like your random selection of books to explore, or if you'd like them to be utterly randomized, or chosen for some other feature, such as how impressive they will look on your shelf.

1 comment:

jenny d said...

Oo! Send me books!