Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PSA: Stamps available for some.

Hey, all. I've been slacking on the blog front, lately, in part because I've been letterboxing so much.

A one of you may have already seen stamps that were carved for her personally, on account of her getting married. But the rest of you...well, you have no proof so far that I'm being awesome at something that isn't this blog, and I feel I owe you.

If you want a rubber stamp made for you, possibly for you to "plant" somewhere in your area of the country, or for you to stamp stuff with (I won't do address label stamps, because come ON, guys), I need you to select an image that will look good in black and white and either figure out how to post it in the comments, or email it to me, or both.

I promised this wouldn't become a letterboxing blog, but I didn't promise you wouldn't get letterboxing-related presents.

No comments: