Friday, January 1, 2010

20x10: Ten New Year's resolutions

I will drink more chocolate Vitasoy this year than I did last year by remembering how awesome it is whenever I go to the Asian market.

I will take at least three "significant" trips.

I will cultivate my prejudice against people who drive mini-vans through rehearsal and witty, biting commentary.

I will watch at least one episode of American Idol, since Ellen is on it as a judge this year.

I will complete my M.A. in Cultural Production (December 2010).

I will visit at least one museum.

I will make at least one new friend.

I will invent at least two new kinds of purses.

I will work the following quotes into conversation as often as possible: "Godzilla doesn't care what humans do"; "you can't just go around..."; "I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm."

I will save the request for P.C. to do "the dog from New Jersey voice" for real emergencies.

No comments: