Friday, December 25, 2009

20x10: The twelve days of Christmas presents I'd like to receive, minus 2

1. An "A" on all my semester's work

2. A backrub from Prince Certainpersonio

3. Time to watch several episodes of compelling TV with P.C.

4. The TV show "Six Feet Under"

5. For Matt & Kim to come out with a new album immediately

6. The TV show "Felicity"

7. The power of flight

8. A job offer from a think tank that will wait until I'm done with school, pay me enough to pay off my loans, and that will send me to China "for research"

9. A trip to Thailand, with no personal dental work to attend to

10. For the cast, crew and producers of "Daybreak" to come back to work on the show after a miraculous call from ABC -- but then to put the show straight on DVD. And send me a copy of the new season. For free.

Merry Christmas, everybody.

No comments: