Sunday, May 15, 2011

PSA: Blogger ruins my one moment of inspiration in May

I did try to post something once this month. It just happened to be at exactly the same time Blogger was down.

I'll try to recapture the magic I'm sure was in store for us all then. I haven't quantified any living lately, or told famous people how they should live, or even complained a lot about my recent car quests, which have wiped out my brain and bank account. I've mostly (when I'm not complaining in person to P.C. about my car problems, or requiring that he give an opinion on something I've determined is a dilemma) been watching comedy TV and horror films.

Perhaps I'll elaborate on my recently invented half-hour comedy TV show category "observational comedy," as opposed to the "sitcom." Perhaps I'll give you all my opinion on Hostel as compared to the recently reviewed Saw movie cycle. Or perhaps I'll watch these two "trapped!" subgenre horror films I just rented -- Devil (trapped in an elevator) and Frozen (trapped on a ski lift) -- and review those.

But I think what you, my three-person public, probably want is something funny and possibly cute, and if that fails, something delicious.

I'll work on that. In the meantime, look at these delicious blogged things from friend Maryellen at Love & Scraps.

1 comment:

villanellegirl said...

So not fair to ambush your loyal readers with chocolate chips, coconut and butter. Although it's good to have friends who can bake :)