Friday, October 16, 2009

Local Trivia: Quarter life crisis

Well, I'm out of quarters. Betty's ashtray stood me in good stead for awhile, but thanks to multiple toll charges (the Hamilton Fish's $1.00 and $1.75 to get P.C. through the Mass Pike), her supply has run out.

Still, I've been getting awesome things from the Pizza Hut quarter machine lately. Since the re-up that brought us "monkey standing on its head" and "monkey sitting" as well as more of the classic "lounging monkey," I haven't gotten up to the monkey strata of quarter machine treasures -- but I have found some other gems.

For example:

Smiley-face head guy holding basketball at hip

Alien doing karate: high side kick

Alien doing karate: holding bo

Game with two tiny rings and two tiny nubs on which to catch them

Tiny manga-inspired blue penguin


I hope your quarter machine luck has been just as good.

No comments: